Monday, September 19, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 09/19/11



The only thing I have left on my Design Wall (Table) is this little coin purse I made this weekend.  I had a quilt block there but it looks like I didn't get a picture of it.  I saw this on Pinterest and just had to try it out.  Here's the link to the tutorial.  I was just testing out the pattern and decided not to take the time piece mine, but I really like to look of the pieced front.  I think it turned out great, but the snaps I bought are really tight  It takes a lot of effort to unsnap them once they are snapped.  If I actually used it as a coin purse, I think the coins would go flying.  I don't have a lot of experience with snaps, so I didn't know which ones to get.  Perhaps a different style of snap would be a better option for this.  It can be used for anything - the tutorial shows it being used as a mini sewing kit.  Very fun!

Check out Judy L's blog to see what is on everyone else's Design Wall.

1 comment:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Cute little pouch, looks like it would be easy to get into.