Sunday, September 04, 2011

Stash Busting 2011 - Week 36


I finally got my fall table runner finished.  Well, the top is finished.  I have some other things to work on before I can layer it up and quilt it.  But at least now I can count the yardage out of my stash.  This one was very scrappy and it was difficult to calculate, but I think conservatively I can call this two yards used.  It might be a bit more, but I can't tell at this point.

I am proud to say that I haven't bought any new fabric in quite a long time, so Zero yards added!!

I have another project that is moving right along.  The 30 blocks are already made - I just need to decide how I want to put them together.  This will be on my design wall post tomorrow.

Fabric in this week: 0.00 yards
Fabric out this week: 2.00 yards

Fabric in this year: 36.25 yards
Fabric out this year: 7.75 yards

No comments: