Sunday, January 08, 2012

Stash Busting - Week 2


Last week I mentioned that I had finished a quilt top.  I posted about it on my Design Wall a while back.  It's not a large top, so when I counted up the yardage, it only came out to 3.5 yards.  Even though it's not much, I'm off to a good start for 2012!  This is for a class I'm teaching beginning tomorrow night at the VMSC.  Hey, if anyone's local to Redwood City, CA, come on by at 6:00 pm and sign up and pick up the supply lists!

I also finished a second project today.  It is a miniature version of a quilt I made last year.  All totalled, I'm guessing it only came out to about 1 yard, but I had to get a fat quarter for the border.  Anyway, still going in the right direction!  Let's hope I can keep my momentum going.

Fabric in this week:  0.25 yards
Fabric in this year:  0.25 yards

Fabric out this week:  4.50 yards
Fabric out this year:  4.50 yards

Be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see how everyone else is doing!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Any time that you are on the correct side of stash busting is a good time.

I love the colors in your quilt.

Robin said...

Woo! Look at you go! You're definitely off to a great start. And only .25 for 4.5 out? That seems like a more than reasonable ratio. :)