Sunday, September 20, 2009

Stash Busting - Week 38

Sorry I've been absent from the blog for so long! I've been on vacation and preparing for the new quilt class session. The only fabric added to stash in all this time was one yard I bought yesterday for the binding on a class sample. I haven't put it on yet, so I have to call it stash for the time being. I never counted out the fabric I used for two other class samples, so I get to count it out today!

In vacation news, I'll be posting about that soon. I'm still enjoying the last few hours of my vacation before going back to work tomorrow morning. Pictures and everything!

In class news, I'll also be posting about that soon. Pictures and everything! :)

Fabric in this week: 1.00 yard
Fabric out this week: 3.50 yards

Fabric in this year: 33.16 yards
Fabric out this year: 33.00 yards

No comments: