Monday, June 06, 2016

Design Wall Monday 06/06/16


Wow.  How is it June already??  Crazy!

Above is my sister's completed Swoon block.  It came out great.  I believe it's about 24" square now.  Good wall hanging size.

I've been on a little quilting (and blogging) break.  Sometimes I need to step away from the sewing machine and do other things until my sewing mojo comes back.  My other love is gaming, so I've been playing Fallout 4 on the XBOX for the past few weeks.  I love those games a lot.  I finished the game, so I'll be back to sewing soon.  And now I get to play with my new Accuquilt Go Big system that I just got last week.  Very excited - I hope it works out this time. My Accuquilt Go Baby never worked properly, but I know that it did work for a lot of people.  I had purchased a lot of dies for it, so I'm hoping I'll finally be able to use them.  We'll see!

Be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see what is on everyone's design walls today!


No comments: