Sunday, January 06, 2013

Stash Report, Week 1, 2013

My first post of 2013!  Unfortunately, there is no picture to go along with it. :(  I'm starting up the Stash Busting reports again.  As always, the goal is to use more fabric than I buy in 2013.  I got lazy last year and forgot to log my uses and purchases sometime in the middle of the year, so I gave up on 2012 because it had gotten so far off.  Realistically, I think about broke even.

For this first week of this year, I did not buy any fabric.  You would think that wouldn't be so difficult seeing as it was a short week, but there were a lot of sales going on.  But I didn't buy any!  In preparing for class, I did finish a table runner top this week (picture to follow on tomorrow's post).  If I believed my EQ software I used about a yard of fabric.  I'm not sure that's accurate.  I'm going to call it 3/4 yard.  Once I layer it with the backing I can count another 1/2 yard out, but that's not done yet.

So far, off to a good start!

Fabric used this week:  0.75 yards
Fabric added this week:  0.00 yards

Fabric used this year:  0.75 yards
Fabric added this year:  0.00 yards

Be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see how everyone else is doing!

No comments: