Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stash Report Week 4


I can't believe I didn't even make it through January without adding fabric to my stash!  I planned out a new quilt this weekend and I bought 2 yards for the border.  The center will be all from stash/scraps, but I needed something to tie it all together in the border.  Then, my sweet husband bought me the three fat quarters shown above.  He was visiting his family over the weekend, and since he knows my absolute favorite quilt shop is in the same town, he stopped in and picked me up a little gift of fabric.  Just the right colors, too!

This week wasn't all acquisitions, though.  I finished a table runner top during the week.  It only took about 3/4 yard, but it was all from stash.

Fabric used this week: 0.75 yards
Fabric added this week: 2.75 yards

Fabric used this year: 1.50 yards
Fabric added this year: 2.75 yards

Be sure to check out Judy L's blog to see how everyone else is doing!

No comments: